351 Promulgated Contract Forms (PDF with Quizzes)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 30
- Credit Type: Pre License
When representing buyers and sellers, one of the most important things a real estate licensee does is to prepare and review offers for them by filling in the blanks of promulgated forms.
In order to be knowledgeable, as required by the Cannons of Professional Ethics, it is necessary for licensees to not only know what goes in the blanks but what is in the pre-printed portion of the contact.
Licensees may not give legal advice and must advise the parties to seek help from their own attorney if a question arises regarding legal rights or remedies.
Licensees can, however, point out to the parties the verbiage in the contact form. To fulfill that roll, licensees must be completely familiar with the forms.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
TREC Guideline Update effective September 1, 2017
Due to new guidelines, students are now required to take the exam in the presence of a qualified proctor. In addition, students who may have a criminal offenses, unpaid judgement, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license or have performed unlicensed activity can consider submitting a criminal history evaluation before applying.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate.
The following are acceptable third party proctors:
- employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
- librarians at a school, university, or public library;
- college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
- clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
- educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
As set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1, you may request a criminal history evaluation prior to enrolling in courses. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.Close
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule