This training program has been specially designed to help you overcome any fears or anxiety you may have about taking the Real Estate Salesperson/Broker licensing Exams.
• Includes practice tests formatted for both Salesperson and Broker licensing exams
• Same format as state mandated exam
• Exams are generated from a databank of 1000's of possible test questions • 100% online... Take anytime from anywhere!
• Written by real estate education professionals • National and State specific study guides are both available to our premium members
• Dozens of pages consisting of up-to-date, need-to-know condensed information
• Categorized by section in conjunction with your states licensing exam
• Use in conjunction with your course material to review problem areas
• Download and print to study anytime from anywhere
TREC Guideline Update effective September 1, 2017
Due to new guidelines, students are now required to take the exam in the presence of a qualified proctor. In addition, students who may have a criminal offenses, unpaid judgement, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license or have performed unlicensed activity can consider submitting a criminal history evaluation before applying.
Under the new rules, you will be required to find an eligible Proctor and give the exam in his/her presence to qualify for a completion certificate.
The following are acceptable third party proctors:
- employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
- librarians at a school, university, or public library;
- college or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
- clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
- educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
As set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1, you may request a criminal history evaluation prior to enrolling in courses. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had discipline taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed unlicensed activity, TREC requires you to consider submitting a completed Moral Character Determination Form before applying for a license.Close
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule