Washington 90 Hour Broker Premium Prelicense Package
3 Learner Reviews -
Summer of Savings! - Get up to 10% Off on Select Products. Offer expires 7/18.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 90
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone needing Real Estate prelicense courses in Washington
At last! A real estate pre-licensing curriculum presented in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Real Estate Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
You will enjoy the crisp, conversational style and interactive strategies that help adults understand and remember.
What Is Included?
Let’s be candid the most expensive mistake some students make is to shortcut their preparation, fail by one point and then have to pay the full cost of retaking the exam. The Premium Licensing Package helps avoid all that by providing all the essential tools that will enable you to pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
Online Prep Course features:
The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical real estate vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You’ll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. We’ve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them.
The instructional content is reinforced with:
· Unlimited amount of practice exams—fresh new questions for each exam you take
· Study with professionally written study guides—written by real estate education professionals. Both national and state specific study guides are available with dozens of pages consisting of up-to-date, need-to-know condensed information
· Online Prep Exam platform—100% online…Take anytime from anywhere!
Courses included in package:
•Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
•Washington Real Estate Practices
•Washington Salesperson Exam Prep
You are required to achieve a 70% on final exam in order to pass the courses
Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Washington
How Do You Become a Real Estate Broker?
To qualify for a Washington broker license, you must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Steps for Getting a Real Estate License
So you want to be a real estate agent in Washington. To do that, complete the steps below.
- Register with AMP: Before completing your course, you must register as a student with the testing vendor, Applied Measurements Professionals, Inc. (AMP).
- Successfully complete prelicense education: Within 2 years before applying for the exam, complete 90 hours of approved education, including the 60-hour Real Estate Fundamentals course and the 30-hour Real Estate Practices course.
- Schedule your exam: After your education information is submitted to AMP, schedule your exam online by phone or by mail.
- Pass the licensing exam
- Find a designated broker: Real estate brokers must be sponsored by a licensed designated broker.
- Apply: Complete and submit the Real Estate License Application form and required fees.
- Fingerprints: Submit fingerprints for state and national background checks.
Your real estate license will expire every two years. You must complete the required continuing education, pay a fee, and renew your license online or by mail.
Washington broker continuing education requirements include:
- First renewal:
- 30 hour Advanced Practices Course
- 30 hour Real Estate Law Course
- 30 hours of approved continuing education, including a 3Ã¢ÂÂhour Core Course
- Subsequent renewals: 30 hours of approved continuing education, including a 3 hour Core Course
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Washington Real Estate Fundamentals||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Washington Real Estate Practice||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Client Focused Communications||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Estate Math||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Washington Managing Broker Exam Prep||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage||SCORM|
Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
Washington Real Estate Practices
Washington Salesperson Exam Prep
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this Prelicense course you can return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule