Washington 90 Hour Broker Prelicense Package Affiliate Promo
16 Learner Reviews -
This Package Contains Courses - See More
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Any
This prelicense course begins by introducing the student to various types of real estate careers, activities, companies, and governmental agencies that regulate the industry. Then the course explores property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions, and zoning. Students will learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry. The course provides an overview of agency relationships, contract law, property transfers, listing agreements, and deeds as well as environmental issues that licensees may encounter. The general prelicense section ends with an exploration of loans and the loan process, leasing, appraisal methods, and fair housing laws. The license law portion examines the laws and rules governing the licensing and conduct of real estate professionals, as well as the role, structure, responsibilities, and duties of the Real Estate Commission. Students explore the real estate related activities that require a license, as well as the requirements for obtaining and renewing various real estate licenses. Licensee duties, agency relationships, unprofessional conduct, trust accounts, disclosures, and record retention are also discussed.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule