This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, OSH Act, and OSHA's role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and OSH Act.
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHA's requirements
- Understand employers' and workers' rights
Employers' and Workers' Rights and Responsibilities
Intro to OSHA and The OSHA Act - California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Apprenticeship Standards
- California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Apprenticeship Standards
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1430 N Street, Suite 4503 Sacramento, CA 95814
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.