Electrical power is both a useful and dangerous force that should be understood and dealt with in a safe manner while conducting workplace operations.
As an Employer or employee it is important that you understand the importance of electrical safety.
NFPA 70 E covers standards for electrical safety in the workplace. Throughout this course you will review the relationship between OSHA and NFPA 70 E. You will also review general NFPA 70E standards and the importance id these standards in maintaining your safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
- Introduction to NFPA 70E
o Lesson 1
- Safety Related Work Practices
o Lesson 2 Part A
o Lesson 2 Part B
- Chapter 1 - Article 110General Requirements for Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
o Lesson 3
- Electrical Safety Program
o Lesson 4
- Transformer Current Ratings
o Lesson 5 Part A
o Lesson 5 Part B
- Energized Electrical Work Permit
o Lesson 6 Part A
o Lesson 6 Part B
o Lesson 7 Part A
o Lesson 7 Part B
o Lesson 7 Part C
o Lesson 7 Part D
- Chapter 1 - Article 130 Working on or Near Live Parts
o Lesson 8 Part A
o Lesson 8 Part B
o Lesson 8 Part C
- Alternative Method of Determining Arc Flash FR Clothing and PPE
o Lesson 9 Part A
o Lesson 9 Part B
o Lesson 9 Part C
o Lesson 9 Part D
- General NFPA 70E Standards Pertaining to Personal and Other Protective Equipment
o Lesson 10 Part A
o Lesson 10 Part B
o Lesson 10 Part C
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.