Let's say David is looking at a problem with a piece of HVACR equipment. He realized that the problem is electrical in nature. He reads the wiring diagram of the equipment. He solves the problem simply by checking the wiring of the unit itself against the manufacturer's wiring diagram.
The purpose of this module is to familiarize you with symbols and conventions commonly used in schematic diagrams, thereby making it easier to identify components and their related circuits.
Included Lessons are:
- Wiring Diagrams and their Types
- Symbols Used in Schematics
- Understanding Electrical Schematics
- Locators, Legends, and Switch Symbols
- The Basic Diagram
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.