This course introduces the changes to Chapter 4735 of the Ohio Revised Code that went into effect on September 9, 2012, which apply to Real Estate licensees in the State of Ohio. The course will cover licensing requirements, continuing education, and classes of licenses. Additional topics include agency relationships, dual agency, and the fiduciary responsibilities that licensees have.
Ohio Legal Update - Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule