Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat Open Stack exam (EX210)
Course content summary
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Note: Red Hat OpenStack Administration is one of our emerging technology courses. This series of courses focuses on Red Hat's evolving technologies. Emerging technology courses are feature-and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web interface.
- RabbitMQ message broker
- Install and verify RabbitMQ message broker service.
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ message broker.
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
- Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service.
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install and troubleshoot Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance to verify the new compute nodes.
- Heat orchestration service
- Install and troubleshoot the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates.
- Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
- The future of the OpenStack development community
- Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Comprehensive review
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.