- What youâll learn in this training
- Adding a new email account on the device
- Configuring general Mail settings
- Checking and reading your mail
- Replying to a message
- Forwarding a message
- Adding an address in a message to Contacts
- Following a link in a message
- Opening an attachment
- Adding an event attachment to a calendar
- Creating and sending an email
- Saving a draft or a message
- Using the emoji keyboard
- Searching Mail messages
- Deleting messages
- Flagging messages and other advanced settings
- Marking messages
- Adding photos to an email message
- Creating a new mailbox
- Moving messages to a mailbox or folder
- Creating a VIP list
- Rearranging and hiding mailboxes
Subject Matter Expert
Chris has created eLearning tutorials and other learning objects for 13 years, using Articulate, Captivate, Adobe CC, and many other design and development tools. Chris has a passion for learning and instruction, and has subject matter expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skill areas, and regularly coach presentation design and delivery techniques.
Some of Chris' many specialties include: instructional design, eLearning development, compression schemes, workflow design and implementation, proof-of-concept demos, theatre arts, voiceover technique, editing and other post-production techniques, presentation design, learning things quickly, and teaching all kinds of things to all kinds of learners.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.