NFPA 70E-Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
18 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 5
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Code Related
As an employee or an employer, it is important that you understand the importance of electrical safety.
NFPA 70E covers standards for electrical safety in the workplace. Throughout this course, you will review the relationship between the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and NFPA 70E. You will also review general NFPA 70E standards and the importance of these standards in maintaining your safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
NFPA 70E - State of Delaware Board of Electrical Examiners
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.