Oklahoma Medicare Advantage Training Course (Meets State Initial Medicare Training Requirement)
Save 15% today! Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Oklahoma Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course introduces the required content of study and examination for agents needing to comply with Oklahoma Insurance Code requirements for their marketing of Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Prescription Drug plans, or other health plans operated under the Medicare program. As financial services and insurance industry representatives, we are the key to providing education, understanding, planning, and prudent purchasing guidance to consumers. Your course is designed to help you learn more about the products available in the Medicare health care arena. It will examine major types of Medicare-related health insurance, types of policies, policy options, and policy provisions.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.