Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
- Audience: Network forensics
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
With the skill set of a CNFE, students can understand exactly what is going on in a network to ensure its proper use by those entrusted with access. Every organization can benefit by employing a CNFE to audit their network; everyone deserves to know how their resources are being used.
The CNFE course is a Network forensics course teaches people how to perform forensic investigations on networks. We advise that students have a knowledge and skill set of digital forensics equivalent to our CDFE: Digital Forensics Examiner course. This is the advanced course in our forensics track. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this course or how we can accommodate your training needs.
- Have knowledge to perform network forensic examinations.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the CNFE Exam
- Digital Evidence Concepts
- Network Evidence Challenges
- Network Forensics Investigative Methodology
- Network-Based Evidence
- Network Principles
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Physical Interception
- Traffic Acquisition Software
- Live Acquisition
- Layer 2 Protocol
- Wireless Access Points
- Wireless Capture Traffic and Analysis
- Wireless Attacks
- Centralized Logging and Syslog
- Investigation Network Devices
- Web Proxies and Encryption
- Network Tunneling
- Malware Forensics
- Working with Captured Files
- Layer 2 Attacks & Active Evidence Acquisition
- Preparing for Packet Inspection
- Analyzing Packet Captures
- Case Study: ABC Real Estate
- Syslog Exercise
- Network Device Log
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.