C - DRE - Live Remote
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
Registration in this 4 day class includes the Course Kit and a certificate of completion.
The Disaster Recovery Engineer 4 day course presents information on the latest risks and responses. The class also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities and justifies budget requests to optimize Disaster Recovery processes. Our course is developed on generally accepted principals with its focus on professional Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning for protection of assets and human life.
The comprehensive Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course goes beyond traditional BCP training - preparing students for industry certification in Business Continuity planning, and presenting the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world systems recovery. Students receive a solid foundation of instruction that will enable them to create meaningful business continuity plans. In addition, students will learn the latest methods for protection and recovery of technology in their organizations. Mile2 trainers are more than instructors â they have extensive experience and are active in the industry. At Mile2, we believe emphasis on both industry standards and real world experiences are essential to providing a robust and comprehensive learning experience. Additionally, each student will leave the course with the start of their own Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan, developed with mentored oversight of the instructor.
Upon completion, the student will have a fundamental knowledge of DR/BCP planning. Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate the ever changing DR/BCP requirements. This course offers up-to-date information that has been developed by leading risk management professionals. Participants will also take with them the foundation document for their own custom DR/BCP plan.
1. Various sample deliverables are offered utilizing public domain templates, checklist and forms.
2. Templates will change continuously adapting to changes in the DR/BCP domain.
3. Mile2 consultants working in the DR/BCP and security field will be dynamically implementing new scenarios that are over and above the base scenarios used in student workbook.
4. Please note that this is not a class that will explain the very intricacies of each and every technique and template available.
5. Mile2 consultants regularly update information used in this class.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.