With SalesForce being the most popular CRM in the world, having a strong base of knowledge in SalesForce not only enhances your marketability but also gives you skills that will allow you to be more efficient in day to day use of the software. This course covers all aspects of SalesForce use from beginners level operation to advanced skills for experienced users. Some of the topics included in this course include; contact management, sales force engage, sales collaboration, marketing automation, sales data/reporting and much more. Learn how to master the worlds #1 CRM with this course!
Module 1: Intro To SalesForce Automation
- 1.1 Course And Instructor Introduction
- 1.2 What Is Salesforce Automation?
- 1.3 Salesforce Automation System Overview
- 1.4 Why Salesforce?
- 2.1 Creating Accounts And Contacts
- 2.2 Creating Leads And Opportunities
- 2.3 Sales Process - Part 1
- 2.4 Sales Process - Part 2
- 2.5 Sales Process - Part 3
- 2.6 Sales Process - Part 4
- 2.7 Leads Through Social Channels
- 3.1 Core Problems
- 3.2 Managing Accounts
- 3.3 Badges And Campaigns
- 3.4 Custom Apps
- 4.1 Introduction To RDBMS
- 4.2 Introduction To The Cloud
- 4.3 Introduction To Virtual Machines - Part 1
- 4.4 Introduction To Virtual Machines - Part 2
- 4.5 Salesforce Development
- 4.6 Introduction To Building In The Cloud
- 4.7 Salesforce Set Up
- 5.1 Tasks To Complete Before Migration - Part 1
- 5.2 Tasks To Complete Before Migration - Part 2
- 5.3 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 1
- 5.4 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 2
- 5.5 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 3
- 5.6 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 4
- 5.7 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 5
- 5.8 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 6
- 5.9 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 7
- 5.10 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 8
- 5.11 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 9
- 6.1 The Salesforce Solution
- 6.1 Conclusion
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.