Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.x (DCUCT)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 3
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
Primary: Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers.
Secondary: Data center engineers and managers.
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware.
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
- Lab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation
- Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment
- Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1
- Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2
- Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN
- Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
- DCUCI â Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with server virtualization (Vmware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows).
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.