Essentials 2: Firewall Installation, Configuration and Management
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Install, configure, manage, and perform basic troubleshooting on the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls
- Basics of implementing and managing GlobalProtect and Active/Active High Availability
- Optimize their visibility and control over applications, users, and content
- Password Management
- Certificate Management
- Log Forwarding
- VLAN Objects
- Policy Based Forwarding
- Routing Protocols (OSPF)
- Defining new Application Signatures
- Application Override
- Custom Threat Signatures
- Data Filtering
- DoS Protection
- Botnet Report
- Captive Portal
- Terminal Server Agent
- XML API
- Dynamic Address Objects
- Configuring the Portal, Gateway, and Agent
- Host Checks
- Configuring Active/Active HA
You will spend approximately 50% of class in hands-on labs.
Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management (PAN-EDU 201)or equivalent experience is highly recommended
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts, including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts
- Essentials 1: Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management (PAN-EDU 201)
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.