This course is designed for beginners and intermediate Adobe Captivate 5 users who want to create software demonstrations and interactive simulations.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Adobe Captivate 5 environment.
- Create a project.
- Update a project.
- Record and modify audio.
- Add quizzes.
- Publish a project.
- Organize projects.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Adobe Captivate 5 Environment
- Topic 1A: Explore the Captivate Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Captivate Interface
- Topic 2A: Record a Project
- Topic 2B: Modify a Project
- Topic 2C: Insert Images
- Topic 2D: Insert Animations
- Topic 3A: Insert Additional Slides
- Topic 3B: Insert Objects
- Topic 3C: Apply Styles
- Topic 4A: Record Audio
- Topic 4B: Modify Audio
- Topic 5A: Insert Question Slides
- Topic 5B: Create a Question Pool
- Topic 5C: Evaluate User Performance
- Topic 6A: Prepare to Publish Projects
- Topic 6B: Publish Projects
- Topic 7A: Create Aggregator Projects
- Topic 7B: Publish Aggregator Projects
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.