Using Adobe InDesign, you can create interactive documents and export them for viewing in a web browser with various features such as buttons, page transitions, movies and audio files, hyperlinks, and animation. You have the ability to assign color profiles and establish print presets. In creating longer documents, you will be able to include such features as a table of contents, footnotes, cross-references, and an index.
This course covers the Print and Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles.
- Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.
- Topic A: Build Layout Versions
- Topic B: Link Content
- Topic A: Create Repeating Content
- Topic B: Change Text Layouts
- Topic C: Create Transparency
- Topic D: Anchor Objects and Manage a Library
- Topic A: Import Styles from Microsoft Word Documents
- Topic B: Manage Styles
- Topic A: Create Bezier Paths
- Topic B: Create Clipping Paths
- Topic C: Create Compound Paths
- Topic A: Import External Files
- Topic B: Create Document Sections
- Topic C: Insert Text Variables
- Topic D: Create Interactive Documents
- Topic A: Create a Book
- Topic B: Build a Table of Contents
- Topic C: Create Hyperlinks and Cross-References
- Topic D: Generate an Index and Insert Footnotes
- Topic A: Export PDF Files for Print
- Topic B: Export Interactive PDF Files and Files for Animation
- Topic C: Export Files for the Web
- Topic D: Manage Colors
- Topic E: Preview the Print Output
- Topic F: Create Print Presets
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert InDesign CC Exam Mapping
Appendix C: New Features in Adobe InDesign CC
Appendix D: Productivity Enhancements
Appendix E: InDesign Language Support
Appendix F: Extension Manager CC
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.