Microsoft Office 2016 Access Intermediate - Level 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
Your training and experience using Microsoft® Access® 2016 has given you basic database management skills, such as creating tables, designing forms and reports, and building queries. In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, validate data entered into a database, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Access 2016.
This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, or creating advanced queries and reports.
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Validate data entered into a database.
- Use advanced queries to manipulate your data.
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- Topic A: Relational Database Design
- Topic B: Create a Table
- Topic C: Create Table Relationships
- Topic A: Create Query Joins
- Topic B: Relate Data Within a Table
- Topic C: Work with Subdatasheets
- Topic A: Use Field Validation
- Topic B: Use Form and Record Validation
- Topic A: Create Parameter Queries
- Topic B: Summarize Data
- Topic C: Create Subqueries
- Topic D: Create Action Queries
- Topic E: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Topic A: Data Normalization
- Topic B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic C: Improve Table Structure
- Topic A: Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Topic B: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic C: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
Appendix B: Microsoft Access 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Microsoft Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.