Excel Macros & VBA 2010 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
You now want to simplify your work in the Excel environment by automating many of the repetitive tasks that are part of the spreadsheet development. In this course, you will apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel 2010.
evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create, edit, and debug a macro.
- format worksheets using macros.
- create an interactive worksheet.
- work with multiple worksheets.
- perform calculations.
- Topic 1A: Create a Macro with the Macro Recorder
- Topic 1B: Edit a Macro
- Topic 1C: Debug a Macro
- Topic 1D: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Topic 1E: Work with Macro Security
- Topic 2A: Insert Text
- Topic 2B: Format Text
- Topic 2C: Sort Data
- Topic 2D: Duplicate Data
- Topic 2E: Generate a Report
- Topic 3A: Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Topic 3B: Capture User Input
- Topic 4A: Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Topic 4B: Rename Worksheets
- Topic 4C: Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Topic 4D: Print Worksheets
- Topic 5A: Create User-Defined Functions
- Topic 5B: Automate SUM Functions
To ensure the successful completion of Excel: Introduction to VBA Programming 2010, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Excel 2010 Levels 1 â 4
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.