- Employ Excel functions for calculations, reports, investment models, record tracking, scheduling, and more.
- Create various reports drawing from the same data range
- Embrace the importance of order of operations and why it is key to understand how to perform absolute referencing
- Autofill with accuracy by understanding the importance of absolutely referencing cells
- Successfully work with date and time functions
- Return the specific year, month, and date from your data
- Work with today's date and current time as fields
- Extract specific parts of your data from longer strings and join strings of text together into one field
- Use basic IF and nested IF statements to receive a return or perform a calculation based on single or multiple conditions
- Index, lookup, and match your data
- Calculate payments
- Use the DSUM to add numbers in a field of records that match conditions you specify
- Work with DGET to extract a single value from a column or list based on conditions that you specify
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.