Welcome to Microsoft Excel Advanced Functions, presented by 360training. This course will introduce you to a number of robust functions and guide you through methods for attaining exactly the results you desire. You will learn advanced function and formula construction, everything you need to know about cell referencing, and how to produce accurate results using logical, lookup, text, date, and time functions.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Employ Excel functions for calculations, reports, investment models, record tracking, scheduling, and more.
- Create various reports drawing from the same data range
- Embrace the importance of order of operations and why it is key to understand how to perform absolute referencing
This course will present you with strategies to:
- Autofill with accuracy by understanding the importance of absolutely referencing cells
- Successfully work with date and time functions
- Return the specific year, month, and date from your data
- Work with today's date and current time as fields
- Extract specific parts of your data from longer strings and join strings of text together into one field
- Use basic IF and nested IF statements to receive a return or perform a calculation based on single or multiple conditions
- Index, lookup, and match your data
- Calculate payments
- Use the DSUM to add numbers in a field of records that match conditions you specify
- Work with DGET to extract a single value from a column or list based on conditions that you specify
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.