- What you'll learn in this training
- Accessing the Outlook Web App
- Navigating the Outlook Web App
- Introducing Mail
- Introducing Calendar
- Introducing People
- Introducing Tasks
- Creating a new mail message
- Adding recipients to a mail message
- Formatting message text
- Sending mail messages
- Viewing mail messages
- Replying to a message
- Forwarding a message
- Creating/opening a message draft
- Using apps in Outlook Web App
- Following conversations
- Ignoring conversations
- Changing the conversations display
- Deleting a message
- Changing the message list display
- Changing the reading pane display
- Attaching a file to a message
- Adding a picture to a message
- Dragging and dropping file attachments
- Attaching a message to a message
- Removing an attachment
- Viewing/editing an attachment
- Setting the message importance
- Setting the message sensitivity
- Requesting a delivery or read receipt
- Creating a signature
- Adding a signature
- Adding flags and reminders
- Applying a category
- Managing categories
- Marking a message as unread
- Reviewing the folder list
- Creating a new folder
- Moving/copying a message to a folder
- Adding/removing a favorites folder
- Moving folder
- Arranging favorites folders
- Renaming folders
- Emptying folders
- Deleting folders
- Getting Started
- Mail Basics
- Working with Attachments
- Message Options
- Working with Folders
Subject Matter Expert
Between undergraduate and graduate degrees, Beth gained valuable experience in several different environments: retail, business, training, and education. The majority of her work experience has been as a computer software trainer, which involved training business professionals in various software applications and gave her the opportunity to perfect her computer skills and become a Microsoft specialist.
In 2002, Beth received her Masterâs Degree in Information Media/Educational Media as well as a Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology. She spent the next four years teaching at the K-12 and University levels as a Media Specialist and a Reference Librarian. The opportunity to become a full-time member of the eLearning Content Team became available in 2007, and Beth has been the Microsoft go-to person ever since!
When asked what excites her about helping others learn, Beth said: "To see the light bulb turn on is a fantastic feeling! Creating a comfortable learning environment, allowing learners to digest information at their own pace, and contributing to an individualâs achievements and success is a great high!"
If she could spend a day doing whatever she wanted, Beth would choose to relax and enjoy the books she has purchased for her Kindle but has not had time to read!
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.