This course is the second in a series of three Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 courses. In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
students will be able to:
- customize the Calendar by setting various Calendar options.
- customize message options.
- track work activities using the Journal.
- assign and track tasks.
- share folder information.
- customize the Outlook environment.
- locate Outlook items.
- work with public folders.
- Topic 1A: Set Work Days and Times
- Topic 1B: Display an Additional Time Zone
- Topic 1C: Set Availability Options
- Topic 2A: Modify Message Settings
- Topic 2B: Modify Delivery Options
- Topic 2C: Change the Message Format
- Topic 2D: Notify Others That You will be Out of the Office
- Topic 2E: Create a Distribution List
- Topic 2F: Insert a Hyperlink
- Topic 3A: Automatically Record a Journal Entry
- Topic 3B: Manually Record a Journal Entry
- Topic 3C: Modify a Journal Entry
- Topic 4A: Assign a Task
- Topic 4B: Reply to a Task Request
- Topic 4C: Send a Task Update
- Topic 4D: Track Assigned Tasks
- Topic 5A: Specify Folder Permissions
- Topic 5B: Delegate Access to Folders
- Topic 5C: Access Another User's Folder
- Topic 5D: Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
- Topic 6A: Customize the Toolbar
- Topic 6B: Create a New Toolbar
- Topic 6C: Customize the Menu Bar
- Topic 6D: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 6E: Customize the To-Do Bar
- Topic 6F: Create a Folder Home Page
- Topic 7A: Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 7B: Find Messages
- Topic 7C: Find Outlook Items Using Multiple Criteria
- Topic 7D: Filter Messages
- Topic 7E: Organize Messages
- Topic 7F: Manage Junk Email
Before taking this course, students are required to take the following Element K courses or possess equivalent knowledge of:
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1
- Windows XP Professional: Level 2
- Windows XP: Introduction
- Windows 2000: Introduction
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.