Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Working with Pictures
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 0.5
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Microsoft PowerPoint users
In this online training series, you will learn how to insert a picture into a slide from a file on your computer and from an online source in PowerPoint® 2013. From how to crop and resize pictures on a slide to using the corrections and color tools, you will explore various picture editing features as well as how to create a photo album and learn to share it.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Inserting a picture into a slide
- Inserting an online picture
- Resizing a picture
- Using the cropping tools and cropping options
- Using the corrections tools
- Using the color tool
- Using artistic effects and picture layout tools
- Using the remove background tool
- Setting transparent color
- Applying a picture style
- Formatting the picture border
- Applying a picture effect
- Changing a picture
- Resetting a picture
- Compressing a picture
- Creating a photo album layout
- Sharing your album
Subject Matter Expert
Before starting with Atomic Learning, Sarah was an instrumental music teacher for 15 years. While teaching band, she worked on and completed a Masterâs degree in educational technology.
"I enjoy helping others solve problems and learn new things. From a former teacher perspective, the training Atomic Learning creates is such a useful tool for teachers and students to enhance their classroom and learning experience," Sarah says. "Itâs exciting to help provide that important piece of the education puzzle."
Sarah continues to have a passion for music, as well. "If I could spend one day doing whatever I want, I would spend it making music with a group of folks who love to create and share music," she shared.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.