Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2013: Site Administrator (SP2013SiteAdmin_LO)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Microsoft SharePoint Users
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site collection so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, automate business processes, and meet records management needs.
SharePoint features are robust and complex. Site collection administrators determine what features and options to make available in SharePoint, and how to configure those features to meet organizational and user needs. By properly implementing these features, users will be able to collaborate effectively, and organizations will save time and money through automation of business processes, fast and efficient retrieval of information, and effective records management.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site collection administrators who will create and manage a group of SharePoint sites, add features at the site collection level, manage workflows, and implement records management features.
- Create and configure a site collection.
- Administer site quotas, auditing, and backup.
- Configure the top-level site, including tag clouds, RSS viewers, and document sets.
- Configure site collection metadata.
- Manage archiving and compliance features.
- Create and test a workflow.
- Configure search options.
- Topic A: Create a Site Collection
- Topic B: Set Quotas
- Topic C: Configure Audit Options
- Topic D: Back Up Your Site Collection
- Topic A: Add a Cloud Tag Webpart
- Topic B: Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Topic C: Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
- Topic D: Create and Configure Document Sets
- Topic A: Create a New Content Type
- Topic B: Add Columns to Content Types
- Topic C: Add a Custom Content Type to a List
- Topic A: Configure Site Polices
- Topic B: Configure In-Place Records Management
- Topic C: Configure Information Management Policies
- Topic D: Configure Content Organizer Rules
- Topic A: Plan a Workflow
- Topic B: Create and Publish a Workflow
- Topic C: Test Your Workflow
- Topic A: Configure Search Options
- Topic B: Search for Content and Set Alerts
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-419
To ensure your success, you will need to take the following Logical Operations course:
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013: Site Owner
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.