- become familiar with the Visio interface and create a basic Visio document.
- create a route map by using Visio features to work with shapes and text.
- modify, format, and arrange shapes to enhance a basic diagram.
- create process diagrams.
- represent an organization hierarchy as a Visio diagram.
- Topic 1A: Explore the Visio Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Visio Interface
- Topic 1C: Create a New Diagram
- Topic 2A: Add Shapes to a Diagram
- Topic 2B: Manipulate Shapes
- Topic 2C: Add Text
- Topic 2D: Format Text
- Topic 2E: Change the Stacking Order
- Topic 3A: Manage Shapes
- Topic 3B: Format Shapes
- Topic 4A: Create a Flowchart
- Topic 4B: Apply Page Styles
- Topic 4C: Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic 4D: Create a Workflow Diagram
- Topic 5A: Create an Organization Chart
- Topic 5B: Modify an Organization Chart
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended).
They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computers. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer; and mange files and folders.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.