Confined Space Entry Training for Construction
10 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Confined space entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, and the Competent Person on construction sites with confined spaces. Also, safety managers, company managers, supervisors and foremen on jobs with confined spaces
- Module 1 - Course Orientation
- Module 2 - Overview and History of OSHA Confined Space Regulations
- Module 3 - Identifying Confined Spaces
- Module 4 - Identifying Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Module 5 - General Responsibilities of Employers
- Module 6 - Options for Entering Permit Spaces Without a Permit
- Module 7 - Permit-Required Confined Space Entry - Program Requirements
- Module 8 - Entry Permits
- Module 9 - Employee Training and Duties
- Module 10 - Rescue and Emergency Services
- Module 11 - Atmospheric Monitoring
- Module 12 - Ventilation
- Module 13 - Course Review
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.