Confined Space Entry Training for Construction
10 Learner Reviews -
Get an Extra $20 off each when you order 5 or more. Expires 1/31, Discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Confined space entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, and the Competent Person on construction sites with confined spaces. Also, safety managers, company managers, supervisors and foremen on jobs with confined spaces
- Module 1 - Course Orientation
- Module 2 - Overview and History of OSHA Confined Space Regulations
- Module 3 - Identifying Confined Spaces
- Module 4 - Identifying Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Module 5 - General Responsibilities of Employers
- Module 6 - Options for Entering Permit Spaces Without a Permit
- Module 7 - Permit-Required Confined Space Entry - Program Requirements
- Module 8 - Entry Permits
- Module 9 - Employee Training and Duties
- Module 10 - Rescue and Emergency Services
- Module 11 - Atmospheric Monitoring
- Module 12 - Ventilation
- Module 13 - Course Review
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
This course has a final exam consisting of 33 questions. You will be given 3 attempts. You must pass the exam with a score of 80% or better, or you will have to retake the course.
What is Confined Space Construction Training?
Construction workers and professionals who work in or around confined spaces are constantly exposed to life-threatening hazards. To further protect the workforce against evolving risks, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued a confined space standard that is specifically designed for construction work. 360training.comâin cooperation with subject matter expertsâhas developed an online confined space construction training to help you stay compliant with these regulatory developments.
Who Should Take This Confined Space Construction Course?
This web-based training solution is ideal for workers and professionals who are involved with confined spaces in the construction industryâincluding confined space entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, competent persons, safety managers, supervisors, and foremen who must take necessary training in compliance with Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926.
Why Choose 360training.com?
Using the latest standard as a guide, 360training.com has created a self-paced learning program that tackles OSHAâs requirements for confined spaces at construction sites, employee and employer responsibilities, hazard recognition, training recommendations, and more. Now you can learn the ins and outs of construction-related confined spaces without worrying about the hassles of far-flung training centers or conflicting schedules! Simply choose from our growing library of confined space training programs and youâre one step closer to regulatory compliance.
What Happens Next?
The course takes at least 8 hours to complete. Students must have a minimum score of 80% to pass the quiz at the end of each section and the final exam at the end of the course. You will be given 3 attempts to pass the quizzes and the final exam. Upon successful completion of the course, you may be able to print the corresponding training certificate on demand.
Supplementary training may be required, depending on site-specific standards. Enrollees are recommended to contact local regulatory authorities for complete OSHA construction confined space training guidelines. Reach out to 360training.com via phone, chat or email to learn more about the confined space construction course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.