The pull-up is a great exercise that works your arms, back, shoulders and even your core. It is one of the best calisthenics exercises there is. In fact, we show you some advanced variations of how you can incorporate the pull-up in a larger workout routine to train your full body from your legs to your abs to your upper body.
If you have ever wanted to be able to do a pull-up, but were never able to, we show you how to train to build up to a single pull-up and go far beyond that.
- This course is for people who want to become stronger and more fit
- This course is for people who want to start doing pull-ups but always found that to be too difficult
- Do a pull-up
- Work up to many pull-ups
- Strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and core
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: First strategy for working up to a real pull-up using resistance bands
- Section 3: Advanced
- Section 4: Improving exercise performance
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.