Project Management: Executive Strategy and Management
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Executives and Senior Managers
- Video Lectures and Expert Instruction
- PowerPoint Slides and Visuals
- Student Workbooks
Executive Strategy & Management is designed to help executives and senior managers develop a well formed organizational strategy and other essential documents and plans for success. At the end of the course, students will be able to develop a real-world strategy document for their organization and posses the elements necessary to put this plan into action. There are no prerequisites for this course and students can claim 14 PDU/Contact Hours upon completion. This course also qualifies for continuing PDU credit in Category 3 or Category A.
This course features:
Video Lectures and Expert Instruction:
Our unique delivery simulates a one-on-one classroom environment, creating a more personal learning experience. Our highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience. Practical knowledge is essential for success in a real world environment and we have chosen our instructors with this in mind - many of our instructors are business owners and have been employed in their respective fields for decades!
The hands-on demonstrations in our training allow the student to view practical application of concepts in real-world environments. Demonstrations are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
PowerPoint Slides and Visuals:
Our courses feature PowerPoint slides to illustrate concepts and complement the expert instruction. Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides we provide. These slides are accompanied by an instructor voiceover to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
Our courses feature printable Student Workbooks for every chapter. Our printable Student Workbooks are a study tool that allows students to take notes and bring the course material with them when they may not have access to a computer. Workbooks can also be used electronically to quickly review PowerPoint slides and training topics.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Executive Strategy and Management Module 01 - The Basics of Project Management||NewPage||SCORM|
|Executive Strategy and Management Module 02 - The Keys to Success||NewPage||SCORM|
|Executive Strategy and Management Module 03 - Strategy Basics||NewPage||SCORM|
The learner(s) will be provided with an insight on Executive and Strategy Management and its importance. Professionals will laern how to effectively manage a project from an executive and strategy standpoint.
Section 01 - The Basics of Project Management
- The Basics of Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- Projects vs. Operations
- The First Rule of Projects
- The Triple Constraints
- The Facts
- What Knowledge Do You Need?
- What Is Project Management All About?
- So How Does An Organization Attain Predictable Results?
- Project Boundaries
- The Spectrum Diagram
- PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas
- Every Project Should Have
- The Major Project Documents
- The Project Charter
- The Statement of Work
- The Project Management Plan
- The Project Data Sheet (PDS)
- The Reporting Information Flow
- The Basic Planning Steps
Section 02 - The Keys to Success
- The Keys to Success
- Why Projects Fail
- Performance & Maturity
- Elevation Equals Performance
- The Big Ideas
- What Causes Delays
Section 03 - Strategy Basics
- Strategy Basics
- The Value of Organizations
- Financial Measures, Why They Fail
- Barriers to Implementing Strategy
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Roles & Responsibilities
- A Sample Strategy Map
- The Balanced Scorecard For Profit
- The Nonprofit Balanced Scorecard
- The Customer Perspective
- The Internal Process Perspective
- The Financial Perspective
- The Employee Learning & Growth Perspective
- Deciding Who Should Implement
- Mission, Values, Vision & Strategy
- 5 Key Questions For Change
- The Mission Statement
- Gast's Law
- Core Values andÂ Key Questions
- Concluding Thoughts
- Six Things to Do When You Get Home
- You Must Invert The Pyramid
Save Big With Group Enrollment
101+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.