Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20341)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
- Audience: Exchange Server 2013.
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
- Software Assurance Value: 5
This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013.
People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field typically in the areas of network administration, help desk or system administration.
They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates that are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
This module describes Exchange Server 2013 prerequisites and requirements, deployment and management.
- Exchange Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
Evaluating Requirements and Prerequisites for an Exchange Server 2013 Installation
Deploying Exchange Server 2013
Managing Exchange Server 2013
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe Exchange Server 2013 prerequisites and requirements.
- Perform an Exchange Server 2013 deployment.
- Manage Exchange Server 2013.
This module describes how to plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Overview of the Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring the Mailbox Servers
- Planning Configuration for Mailbox Servers
- Configuring Storage on the Mailbox Servers
- Creating and Configuring Mailbox Databases
- Describe the Mailbox server role.
- Plan for a Mailbox server role deployment.
- Configure the Mailbox servers.
This module explains how to manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Mailboxes
- Managing Other Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
- Configuring Trey Research Recipients
- Configuring Address Lists and Policies for Trey Research
- Configuring Public Folders for Trey Research
- Manage Exchange Server 2013 mailboxes.
- Manage other Exchange Server 2013 recipients.
- Implement public folders.
- Configure address lists and policies.
This module explains how to plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
- Configuring Certificates for the Client Access Server
- Configuring Client Access Services Options
- Configuring Custom MailTips
Plan Client Access server deployment.
Configure the Client Access server roles.
Manage Client Access services.
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
This module explains how to plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging in Exchange Server 2013.
- Client Connectivity to the Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
- Planning Client Connectivity
- Configuring Outlook Web App and Outlook Anywhere
- Configuring Exchange ActiveSync
- Publishing Exchange Server 2013 through TMG 2010
- Describe the client services Exchange Server 2013 provides.
- Configure Outlook Web App.
- Plan and configure mobile messaging.
- Configure secure Internet access for Client Access server.
This module explains the high-availability technology built into Exchange Server 2013, and some of the outside factors that affect highly available solutions.
- High Availability on Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
- Creating and Configuring a Database Availability Group
- Deploying Highly Available Client Access Servers
- Testing the High-Availability Configuration
- Describe high availability in Exchange Server 2013.
- Configure highly available mailbox databases.
- Configure highly available Client Access servers.
This module explains how to plan, implement disaster mitigation, and recovery in Exchange Server 2013.
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Recovery
- Backing Up Exchange 2013
- Restoring Exchange Server 2013 Data
- Plan disaster mitigation.
- Plan and implement Exchange Server 2013 backup.
- Plan and implement Exchange Server 2013 recovery.
This module explains how to plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Overview of Message Transport and Routing
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
- Configuring Message Transport
- Troubleshooting Message Delivery
- Configuring Transport Rules and Data-Loss Prevention Policies
- Describe message transport in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport.
- Manage transport rules.
This module explains how to plan messaging security, implement an antivirus and anti-spam solution for Exchange Server 2013.
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Antivirus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Antimalware Options in Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Anti-Spam Options on Exchange Server
- Validating Antimalware and Anti-Spam Configuration
- Plan messaging security.
- Implement an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2013.
- Implement an anti-spam solution for Exchange Server 2013.
This module explains how to configure role-based access control (RBAC) permissions and configure audit logging.
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
- Configuring Exchange Server Permissions
- Configuring Audit Logging
- Configuring RBAC Split Permissions on Exchange Server 2013
- Configure RBAC permissions.
- Configure audit logging.
This module explains how to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- Monitoring Exchange Server
- Troubleshooting Database Availability
- Troubleshooting Client Access Servers
- Monitor Exchange Server 2013.
- Maintain Exchange Server 2013.
- Troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.