EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn an RHCE
- RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCE
The RHCSA certification exam consists of one half-day session. The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering multiple choice questions.
The RHCSA exam objectives provides authoritative guidance on the knowledge and skills candidates will need to demonstrate in the RHCSA exam. It also provides more specific information on the exam format and coverage. All candidates are urged to use this information to evaluate their readiness for the exam.
Candidates will be emailed exam results within three US business days following the exam.
Red Hat offers clear training paths for candidates to learn the required skills.
Recommended Action for:
- Windows system administrators
Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135)
- Linux system administrators (1-3 yrs of experience) and Unix system administrators
An RHCSA certification is required in order to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.