College Interviews: Learn to Confidently Talk About Yourself
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
Imagine going into every single college interview knowing that you will come across your best and that you will leave the interviewer with a strong sense of what is unique and desirable about you. Your odds of getting admitted to colleges will increase every single time you complete an interview with the school. You will never be nervous again when you face interviews from university officials.
The How to Ace Your College Interview course is for high school students who are about to go through interviews at colleges as part of the application process. This course will teach high school students how to look comfortable, calm and relaxed, how to plan for basic questions and how to make a positive impression. For some colleges, the interview can play an important, and sometimes deciding, role in admission. It pays to prepare for college interviews in a through and methodical manner. Just like there is a system for preparing for the SATs, there is now a system for preparing for college interviews.
- High school students who are applying to colleges that use interviews as part of the admission process.
- This course is not for anyone other than high school students applying to colleges.
Course covers the following topics:
- How to look confident and relaxed, even during what seems like an awkward interview.
- How to put a spotlight on your interests and accomplishments.
- How to prepare your messages for each school.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.