Crisis Communications Training for Airline Executives
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 7
- Language: English
Imagine that one of your airline's planes has gone missing and you must explain thing to the world's news media. It's not a pleasant situation, but you appear confident, you have a straightforward message and reporters are satisfied that you have been transparent and helpful. Wouldn't it be great to know that no matter how awful the crisis is, you can always speak to the media in a way that you convey confidence and can communicate the facts as they are known at that moment?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This is for airline executives who must be prepared to speak to the media in the event of a crisis.
In this Crisis Communications Training for Airline Executives course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare messages (in advance) for any airline crisis.
- How to make the media realize you are being transparent and helpful.
- How to avoid the common blunders made by other airline executives in times of crisis.
- How to answer tough questions in times of crisis.
- How to speak in sound bites and get the quotes you want.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.