This course introduces the OHSAS 18001:2007, advantages and guidelines, as well as overview information for any organization desiring to develop an OHSAS management system. It describes requirements to implement the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard, OHSAS documentation, hazard-risk assessment, and developing OH&S objectives, as well as OH&S management programs to implement the system. The course also describes how to audit the system, and provides a tool kit of more than 200 questions to use as a checklist when auditing the system, reporting audit findings, implementing the system and taking steps for OHSAS 18001 certification.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Evaluate the relevance of the OHSMS in the context of your business and corporate policies
- Define the methods by which OHSMS can be implemented as organizational best practices
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Management System
- Benefits of OHSMS
- OH&S Management System Requirements
- Elements of OHSAS 18001
- OH&S Policy Requirements
- Planning in OHSAS 18001
- Implementation and Operation
- Corrective Actions
- Management Review
- Internal Audit of OHSAS System
- Scope of the Audit
- Audit Questionnaire
- Identification of Hazards
- Physical Inspection
- Investigating an Accident
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.