If you know zero AngularJS, you are the perfect student. In this course, you will download AngularJS straight into your brain. In time, you'll fully understand how to use AngularJS client side and how to interact with .NET.
Beef up your resume with AngularJS. You will not only be able to talk the talk but this course with arm you with enough hands on experience that you will also definitely walk the walk.
- Use Client side AngularJS in .NET project
- Effectively communicate between .NET and AngularJS
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Kicking Off With Pure AngularJS
- Section 3: AngularJS And ASP.NET MVC
- Section 4: A Little More AngularJS On The Client Side
- Section 5: Summary
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.