This course is designed to help you learn how to use CSS within your web pages. From an instructor with over 15 years of web development experience.
Make you webpages look.... BETTER!
Let me introduce you to using CSS. I show you how to add CSS to your websites. What CSS can do and the amazing transformation that can be done.
Learning the CSS fundamentals will help you develop the core skills to apply styling to your HTML content.
We teach you
- What CSS is
- How to add CSS to your websites
- Add colors to fonts and backgrounds
- Learn about the Box Model
- How Padding, Borders, and margins work
- Update your height and width
- Working with text and select fonts
- Working with lists
- How to active your hyperlink styles
- Basics of displaying content with CSS
- All about CSS positioning
- and much more
- APPLY WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED
Create your own website from scratch
All the source code is included, in addition to top resource links and everything you need to have to get started with CSS.
Lets start learning CSS.
- web developers
- web designers
- anyone who wants to learn about apply styling to HTML content
- add CSS to their websites
- apply styling to any HTML code
- learn the syntax of using CSS
- turn HTML code in amazing webpages
- understand best practices for using CSS
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.