Build your own login system, use AJAX to avoid page refreshes and communicates with the MySQL database. This step by step guide will outline the process to build a custom log in system.
Source code is included, and code explanations are provided as we work through the creation of this web application from scratch. This project also includes a unique AJAX driven method to communicate with server side coding. Connecting both front and back end coding. Concepts demonstrated within this course will help you learn the foundations for working across different coding languages and making the connections.
Learn to use HTML forms to submit content to a database. PHP code to process request data. PHP code to connect to a MySQL database to handle user information.
- Build your HTML web form
- Create a MySQL database to accept user information
- Connect to your MySQL database using PHP
- Send information from your web form to PHP
- Insert and query database data using PHP
- Create a user login form and a user registration form from scratch
- Add bootstrap for styling
- Use Jquery to create dynamic interaction from HTML code
- Send AJAX requests to PHP code
- Create PHP sessions to hold user login data
- Access PHP sessions with AJAX and send the response back into Jquery
- Update and create dynamic responses with Jquery
- Create logout and form buttons
- Process form requests using AJAX sending data to PHP backend code
- Send JSON formatted responses back to Jquery using PHP server side code
- Update database using PHP depending on AJAX data
- Allow the user to log in and log out. Create a registration form for users to register accounts into the system. Setup a token validation system to validate emails that get registered in the registration system.
- anyone who wants to learn more about connecting front and back end code using AJAX
- anyone who wants to learn about using AJAX
- Anyone who wants to create web applications
- web masters, web developers, web creators, web minded people
- people who want to learn to code
- anyone who wants to learn more about building web applications from scratch
- connect jquery to php code via AJAX
- learn how to send JSON data from PHP
- Learn how to output content into JSON format
- create their own user login system
- create a dynamic user registration system for any website
- use AJAX to create dynamic web forms
Subject Matter Expert
Understanding how users flow through the web and learning what drives users to interact online has been the cornerstone of what I do. The more seamless the process the better the user experience and the more likely they are to interact again and share their experiences.
After launching my first websites I quickly realized that to get traffic on your site you need to be able to market online. Research and using personal experimentation as to what are the most successful ways to effectively drive traffic to my websites, I was able to successfully build multiple success eCommerce sites. I used my expertise to provide Search Engine Marketing Services SEO to 100's of clients.
In the advent of Social Media in 2006, I had identified it as an excellent opportunity to drive traffic and connect with users. I created many successful sites that integrated with Myspace and then later into Facebook. I was able to monitize the traffic on several platforms, driving in some cases 10K+ clicks daily to the various platforms. I continued to perfect the art of Internet marketing and adapt to new technology and changes.
In 2008 I created my first YouTube video, and channel. Realizing that there was another great opportunity with video I have been experimenting with video marketing and video monization. Youtube being the second largest search engine has a very bright future. As technology progresses the trend has always been quicker, easier means of delivering content always wins out. Images beat out text as they are easier and quicker for us to process, videos beat out images being the most efficient means of getting content to users. As bandwidth increases, and more platforms that can even easier deliver videos become available videos will be the trend for the future.
Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users.
Applications I've created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. I have over billions of page views on various platforms, and have sent millions of click through visitors.
I have developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.