Microsoft Access is a feature-rich application that makes it easy for you to create, manage, and manipulate databases. This course will provide an overview and introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 and its use within the Windows environment.
You will learn basic concepts and techniques for working with the most commonly used features and functions of Microsoft Access. You will have opportunities to practice these techniques throughout the course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.