Microsoft Outlook is a feature-rich application that makes it easy for you to create, send, and receive e-mails, and to manage other information. This course will provide an overview and introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010 and its use within the Windows environment.
In this course, you will learn basic concepts and techniques for working with Microsoft Outlook's most commonly used features and functions. There will be opportunities to explore and practice these techniques throughout the course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.