OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training with Free Study Guide
79 Learner Reviews -
Exclusive Offer! Extra 5% Off this course until 6/30. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 30
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Construction Industry Employees
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/.
- Given OSHA historical events and current information, the student will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered by OSHA.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Study Guide||Environmental Health and Safety|
|OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach||Environmental Health and Safety|
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Recordkeeping
- Module 3A: Basic Safety Orientation
- Module 3B: General Safety and Health Provisions
- Module 4: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 5: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 6: Process Safety Management: (PSM)
- Module 7: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 8: Fire Protection
- Module 9: Materials Handling and Storage
- Module 10: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 11: Welding and Cutting
- Module 12: Focus Four â Electrical Safety
- Module 13: Focus Four â Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards
- Module 14: Focus Four â Fall Protection
- Module 15: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 16: Motor Vehicles
- Module 17: Excavations
- Module 18: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 19: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 20: Confined Spaces
- Module 21 Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Module 22: Use of Explosives in the Workplace
- Module 23: Scaffolds
- Final Exam
About the OSHA 30 Online Training
We have collaborated with subject matter experts to develop the 30-Hour OSHA Construction Industry Outreach Training. It is a more comprehensive orientation to occupational safety and hazard recognition in the construction industry. This interactive online program satisfies the training requirements for construction personnel who are covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
Who Should Take the OSHA 30 Course?
This OSHA 30-hour training is recommended for construction professionals with safety and supervisory responsibilities, including foremen and field supervisors. Interested professionals may be required to take supplementary training, depending on specific regulatory requirements and occupational hazards. There are no prerequisites for this course.
What Happens Next?
Actual training takes at least 30 hours to complete. You must have a minimum score of 70% to pass the quizzes and the final exam. You will be given 3 attempts to achieve a passing grade. Upon completing the course and the corresponding survey, you will be able to print the training certificate on demand. Expect the official OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card to be mailed within 6 to 8 weeks.
Please note that the OSHA 30-hour training for construction is neither an equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses, nor does it satisfy the prerequisites of OSHA 500 or 501 courses. For complete training guidelines, please contact local regulatory authorities.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
31+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
Learning on your time, your way!
- Online anytime, anywhere
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Advance at your own speed
- Learn & Upgrade your Life!