About this Course
As an owner, agent, or manager, you’re required to complete an approved Basic alcohol training to maintain compliance with Arizona liquor law. Our Title 4 on-premises course meets these requirements.
Additionally, the course teaches you how to protect yourself and your employer from liability, making it ideal for employees who need to learn the basics of serving alcohol safely.
You’ll learn about a variety of topics, such as blood alcohol concentration (BAC), checking ID cards, and how to recognize when someone’s had too much to drink. Plus, the course covers Arizona-specific laws and regulations, like hours of sales and payments, management policies, and service limitations for alcoholic beverages.
To pass the course and earn your certificate, you must score at least 70% on the final exam.
Also, please note that we have a separate course for Title 4 Basic off-premises.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 7: Arizona Laws and Regulations
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Name: Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
Website URL: https://www.azliquor.gov/
Address: 800 West Washington St. 5th Floor
Is your Title 4 alcohol training approved in Arizona?
Yes. Learn2Serve by 360training is an approved provider for Basic and Manager Title 4 alcohol training courses. To view the complete list of approved providers, you can visit the Arizona Department of Liquor’s website.
What’s the difference between on-premises and off-premises?
On-premises courses are intended for workers who serve alcohol that is meant to be consumed in the same location. Think restaurants, bars, wineries, hotels, casinos, and similar businesses.
Off-premises courses are intended for workers who sell alcohol that is meant to be consumed off-site. Think liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, and similar businesses.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.