About this Course
Are you applying for an Alcohol Service Permit? Then, you need to complete Oregon-approved alcohol server education. Our course meets these requirements. Plus, you’ll learn the laws for responsibly serving alcohol so that you can pass the state’s permit test.
Once you pass our course, you can download your certificate of completion. This will serve as your proof of attendance when you are submitting your alcohol server permit application.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Minors and Checking ID
- Lesson 5: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 6: Oregon's Basic Retail Liquor Laws
What You’ll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller/server's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller/server's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
How do I get my official Oregon Alcohol Service Permit?
After you finish our alcohol server education course, you need to visit the OLCC Alcohol Service Permit Portal. From there you can follow the instructions to complete your application, pass the permit test, and pay the required fees.
Once the OLCC has reviewed and approved your application, they will email you a link to your official permit.
What happens if I lose my Oregon Alcohol Service Permit?
If you need to replace your permit, you can visit the OLCC’s Portal and log into your account and print a new copy at no additional cost. You can also contact the OLCC directly at 503-872-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the other hand, if you need your certificate of completion for finishing the Learn2Serve by 360training alcohol server education, you can contact our customer support at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
How do I check that your alcohol server education is approved?
You can confirm that Learn2Serve by 360training is an approved online alcohol education provider on the OLCC’s website.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my training?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Oregon Liquor Control Commission|
|Address:||9079 S.E. McLoughlin Blvd.P.O. Box 22297|