(MobC)_Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - Off Premise
1 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2 Hour(s)
This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liqour Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Civil Liability
Arizona Manager Title 4 Training and Certification Exam - Off Premise - Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 800 West Washington St. 5th Floor
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of the course the certificate of completion will be available for download from the training homepage,
Save Big With Group Enrollment
50+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.