About this Course
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires an employer to provide a personal protective equipment (PPE) program designed for their workplace. The employee must follow the PPE program and use the PPE required to conform to safe work practices for their particular job.
In 2003, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported 4.4 million nonfatal injuries in private industries; this emphasizes the importance of safety in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe personal responsibilities regarding personal protective equipment
- List the personal protective equipment that is commonly associated with industrial sites
- Describe the proper care, use, and inspection of personal protective equipment
- Explain the effects of using defective or incorrect personal protective equipment
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Personal Responsibilities
- Industrial Personal Protective Equipment
- Care, Use, and Inspection of Personal Protective Equipment
- Effects of Using Defective Personal Protective Equipment
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.