This course gives an overview of induction and merge conveyor equipment, the sortation conveyor equipment, power and control apparatus.
- Describe the equipment in the induction section that provides for package accumulation and gapping;
- Discuss the components that comprise the merge conveyor;
- Describe the equipment used in the sortation conveyor;
- Describe the sorter electrical power and control components.
- I: Induction and Merge Conveyor Equipment
- II: Sortation Conveyor Equipment and Power and Control Apparatus
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.