Can I switch my OSHA Safety Certification course to OSHA Industry Outreach course to get a Department of Labor Card?

Yes.  As long as the incorrect course has not been completed/expired/dropped, you may request to have this be replaced with the course that you need.

Please be advised that additional charge may apply if the price of the replacement course is higher than the originally purchased course.

If the price of the replacement course is lesser than the originally purchased course, you may be credited with the difference as long as it is within the 3-day refund window.  (Please see:  Refund Policy)

For assistance, please email us at