This course provides insight into the fundamentals of protection for distribution systems. A discussion of why protection schemes are essential is detailed. The participant is taken through several scenarios of what actually happens on the distribution system during fault conditions. Different types of protection are discussed, along with the advantages and challenges of each.
8015 Fundamentals of Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.