About this Package
What is MSHA Part 46 Annual Refresher Training?
Our MSHA Annual Refresher Training is a comprehensive training package designed to help you fulfill Part 46 training guidelines. The courses in this package cover a wide range of topics related to surface mining, such as hazard detection, avoidance, and reporting; emergency procedures; respiratory devices; and first aid.
Additionally, each course presents the MSHA-required information in a way that’s both informative and engaging for both newer and highly experienced miners. After taking our MSHA surface miner annual refresher training, you will have a better understanding of mining safety and operations to help prevent accidents and injuries.
Who Should Take Annual Miner Safety Training?
Our MSHA Annual Refresher Training is designed for surface miners and contractors in nonmetal mines who are required to complete an annual training course. This includes anyone who is involved in the production of cement, granite, sandstone, slate, shale, trap rock, kaolin, marble, feldspar, and lime.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Who Should Take the Training?
Surface miners who need annual training
Courses Available 24/7
MSHA Part 46
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- MSHA - Accident Prevention
- MSHA - Administrative Line of Authority
- MSHA - Chemical Hazards Overview
- MSHA - Elements of Electrical Hazards
- MSHA - Emergency Procedures
- MSHA - Emergency Spill Response
- MSHA - Environmental Hazards Overview
- MSHA - General Equipment Guarding
- MSHA - Hazard Determination
- MSHA - Hazards from Weather Conditions
- MSHA - HazCom Overview
- MSHA - Line of Authority Structure
- MSHA - Mine Safety Rules
- MSHA - Mobile and Stationary Equipment Guarding
- MSHA - Mobile Equipment Hazards
- MSHA - Mobile Equipment in Mining
- MSHA - MSHA - CFR 30 Overview
- MSHA - MSHA Surface Miner Training Overview
- MSHA - Operational Line of Authority
- MSHA - Physical and Electrical Hazards
- MSHA - Reporting Hazards
- MSHA - Rights of Miner Representatives
- MSHA - Rights of Miners
- MSHA - Sources of Electrical Hazards
- MSHA - Stationary Equipment Hazards
- MSHA - Stationary Equipment in Mining
- MSHA First Aid and CPR Course
What Are the Requirements for Annual Miner Training?
Under Title 30 CFR Part 46 regulations, MSHA requires that all newly hired miners take at least 8 hours of refresher training within their first 12 months of employment and then again, each year afterward.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.