Mining sites have their own environment specific or operation specific set of policies and procedures. However, they all have to follow the safety standards set by either the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards. This ensures that daily operations comply with environmental, safety, and employee health standards. In this lesson, we will focus on the general site rules and hazard reporting procedures.
- Mining Site Safety Rules
- Plant Condition Inspections
- Electrical Energy Policy
- Operation of Mobile Equipment
- Confined Space Entry
- Barricades and Warning Signs
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Fire Safety Awareness
Course Learning Objectives
Mining Site Safety Rules
Plant Condition Inspections
Electrical Energy Policy
Operation of Mobile Equipment
Confined Space Entry
Barricades and Warning Signs
Compressed Gas Cylinders
Fire Safety Awareness
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.